- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full Time
Perform analytical testing including but not limited to pH, sodium, color, drain weight, water activity, brix & moisture.
Performs verification of food safety and quality checks established in the KC-Everett Plants HACCP,FSMA and Preventive Control Programs.
Ensure Food Safety and Regulatory compliance of sanitation practices.
Provide on the floor QA support to help with the investigation and trouble-shooting of any food safety, quality, or process control related issues.
Assists QA management in the collection of data for the purpose of improving products and systems as necessary as it relates to food safety and quality (Statistical Process Controls.)
Ensure work areas on the floor follow plant GMP requirements and also meet all local, state and federal regulations.
Perform verification system checks to ensure sanitation systems are on track including daily pre-operational sanitation checks (inspections, APC, ATP, and Environmental monitoring.)
Assist QA and R&D as needed during special batch runs.
Assist QA and Operations in conformance checks of ingredients, packaging, and finished product to ensure they meet established specifications.
Work in a safe manner and follow all Kettle Cuisine standards, along with Federal, State, and Local regulations for occupational safety.
Assist QA and site in accomplishing the KC-Everett Plant and QA departmental goals and objectives.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Two years of related experience with respect to Quality Assurance
- Good communication skills including computer, writing, and verbal
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, Outlook
- Training in SPC preferred
- Good mathematical skills required
- HACCP Certified preferred
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Ability to understand and verbally express ideas and instructions effectively
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently with others
- Ability to prioritize, follow instructions and follow-through to achieve results