- Location: Lynn, MA
- Position Type: Full Time
- • Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all Kettle Cuisine equipment ensuring product quality, employee safety, and food safety standards, as well as regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
- Production lines, Prep Areas, Dry and Finish Goods Storage, Chillers, Kitchen Ventilation, Fire and Safety Systems, Buildings and Grounds, CIP, and Bulk Chemicals.
- Supports adherence to the production schedule developed by the Master Scheduler ensuring the highest levels of customer service and production efficiency by ensuring effective and efficient equipment operation and limited downtime. Job Duties:
- • Efficiently operate equipment in a safe manner in accordance with OEM guidelines.
- • Completes schedule Preventative Maintenance Task as assigned. • Maintains equipment records and inspections.
- • Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning and non-functioning equipment. • Maintains Maintenance Shop, Electrical Room, Parts Room, and Production Floor as it relates to maintenance in a clean and organized manner. • Maintains neat and orderly personal appearance.
- • Installs new equipment and moves existing equipment.
- • Plans own work by organizing job site, specifying OEM parts, communicating plan to effected personnel, and staging appropriate tools. • Maintain effective line of communication between maintenance and operations. Provide current and correct information to the operation's team on maintenance issues that relate to floor production.
- • Assures that Employee Job Safety Accountabilities are completed. Identifies compliance issues promptly and reports to appropriate individual.
- • With QA, Safety, and others as appropriate, assists in execution of action plans related to health/safety to ensure the highest level of compliance. • Assist in the completion of A3 investigations • Performs lubrication rounds in accordance with OEM guidelines.
- • Performs other maintenance tasks as assigned. Required Qualifications/Education/Skills • Ability to obtain Full-face respirator certification
- • Proficient in - Microsoft Word and Excel, CMMS, Control System • Able to read electrical and mechanical plans • Ability to obtain forklift/ scissor lift/ and boom lift certification • 2 years of manufacturing experience; o Food manufacturing experience preferred Or Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Sanitary welding (Tig)
- Vibrational Analysis o PLC/Control experience
- Fabrication experience o Equipment Center lining Personal
Physical Activities Required - The physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Extensive walking and standing Vision/hearing Talking Repetitive motion (hands/wrists) Climb and balance Lifting up to 50 lbs. Job Environment Manufacturing environment - Conditions can be wet and cold Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays