- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: Full-Time
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and support for the Green Bay, WI manufacturing facility. This position will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties for the leadership team, and will be responsible for accurately maintaining systems and is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible to cover front desk.
- Answers and direct phone calls.
- Organize the schedule of meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filling system.
- Provide support to visitors; determine nature and purpose of visit, follow necessary check-in procedures and safety paperwork, direct or escort as necessary to destinations. Also responsible for maintaining an orderly and presentable lobby area.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Photocopy, lamination, and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
- Support in event coordination
- Provide general office support:
- Order and maintain general office supplies, including supply room and first aid room.
- Collect, sort, and distribute incoming mail, manage courier deliveries, and bring outgoing mail to local post office.
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices as stated within the policy.
- Follows all Safety rules & procedures by working safely and ensuring the safety of others.
- Follows all food safety procedures.
- Follows all environmental protocols as applicable.
- Follows all sanitation procedures and work instructions.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned, including but not limited to participation on project teams.
Qualifications and Experience
- Associate’s Degree with previous experience in office coordination is preferred.
- High school diploma of GED certificate.
- Strong customer service, writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment, such as scanners, copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.
- Experience in a production manufacturing environment is preferred.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive and motivational attitude
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism while promoting a friendly work environment.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, able to bring energy to the performance of a task, and able to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Ability to exhibit a professional and collaborative demeanor toward others; able to work productively with a variety of personalities and individuals.
Working Conditions And Physical Effort
Work is performed largely in an office with some exposure to a plant environment. Hours of work will generally be during regular business hours equaling 40 hours per week. There will be some variation in work hours due to special projects, deadlines, and other matters. Likely to experience frequent interruptions to workflow.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Must have the ability to occasionally lift 20–40-pound boxes.
Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in its people, products and reputation. Each employee is expected to understand and live our Core Values every day.
- Honor Food – We create and produce the best tasting, safest, all natural recipes that strive for perfection in every batch, from bench to kettle
- Honor Each Other – We seek to develop trusting, respectful and mutually rewarding relationships with all our team members and business partners
- Honor Development – We recognize and nurture each other’s talents, strengths and interests in order to further strengthen and grow our team
- Honor Innovation – We continually strive for creative and sustainable ways to achieve excellence