Kettle Operator - First, Second and Third Shifts
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: Full Time - Hourly
Kettle Operators are responsible to produce sauces in open kettles and carefully monitor every batch to deliver best quality products.
We are looking for kettle operators - days or nights.
Schedule runs Sunday-Thursday
Role and Responsibilities
- Operate various cooking equipment – ovens, kettles, dishwasher, pumps, etc.
- Verify correct ingredients and measure and/or weigh ingredients.
- Place products on trays and have it ready for cooking.
- Scoop/ fill products into kettle and place designated ingredients into kettle; monitor time and temperatures throughout the process.
- Scoop/ remove all cooked products out of the kettle after cooking.
- Clean and sanitize equipment/ work area after each use.
- Gather veggie carts together.
- Fill containers with hot stock.
- Palletize boxes.
- Run pan wash machine.
- Utilize pallet jack to move totes and loads.
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisor.
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) as stated within the policy.
- Follows all safety rules & procedures by working safely and ensuring safety of others.
- Follows all food safety procedures.
- Follows all environmental protocols as applicable.
- Follows all sanitation procedures and work instructions.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma of GED certificate.
- Prior manufacturing or food experience is preferred.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
- Must have high attention to detail, be dependable, trustworthy, able to bring energy to the performance of a task and maintain good relations with others.
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments.
In addition, the ideal candidate will have confidentiality, quality, accuracy, timeliness, reliability, and thoroughness of work performed; ability to gain the trust and respect of management team at the facility and employees, maintain the integrity of confidential business and product information; ability to communicate effectively and develop good working relationships with employees at all levels of the company, and ability to work with and through others is essential to accomplish goals and objectives of the Company.