- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Follows all safety procedures and wears all required PPE
- Starts and prepares the kettles. Observes operation to detect malfunctions of machine.
- Executes cooking procedures as outlines in recipes while adhering to the production schedule
- Performs operations of machines, including troubleshooting, cleanup, setup, quality control, and waste control
- Performs all quality and food safety checks, for example; cooking temperatures, viscosity, taste checks, etc.
- Inspects product to ensure product is cooked to specifications to ensure food safety and other quality aspects as well as making sure that all aspects of the allergen program is maintained to prevent cross contamination.
- Follows department escalation to ensure all major incidents are dealt with promptly
- Ensures that all data collection is captured accurately, for example, cook times, quality test results, and temperatures.
- Can be called upon to run the support equipment, for example, Lycos, Dishwasher, CIP skid, etc.
- Organizes and maintains all equipment in a clean, sanitary, and organized manner
- Works with team towards meeting cooking metrics to drive goals and sustainability of the teams, this to be done through resource alignment, planning ahead for kettle transfers, changeovers, looking ahead to optimize the schedule, empowering the teams to drive communication and tight tracking of loss through each process order
- Performs all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry
- Ability to learn system logic and operate HMI/control panels to teach products and fine tune equipment for minor/major adjustments
- Self-directed, able to keep oneself busy and flow to the work
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and internal/external customers
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends
- Extensive standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Lifting up to 50 lbs
- Manufacturing environment—conditions are wet and cold, exposure to chemicals when performing sanitation/clean up duties, noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
Compensation: $21.00ph to $25.00ph (DOE) plus $1.00ph shift differencial as applicable
Kettle Cuisine offers the following benefits at low cost or no cost:
Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance, 401k
Pait Time Off (PTO), Sick Leave, Holidays, Maternity and Paternity Leave
Life and Disability Insurance and Tuition Assistance