Growth Marketing Manager
- Location: Lynn, MA
- Position Type: FT
The primary function of the Growth Marketing Manager is to act as the strategic counterpart to the Sales team, translating growth goals into effective, detailed and measurable execution strategies/initiatives.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work closely with Sales VP’s and Directors to define set growth initiatives to drive profitable sales in all channels.
• Define detailed Sales & Marketing campaigns to support each initiative with set processes, timelines, and ROI metrics.
• Manages relationship with Key Impact’s Field, Contract Account and Inside Sales teams to align and communicate quarterly initiatives throughout broker network and the targeted LLO’s.
• Liaise with Kettle & Key Impact to identify NonCom targets to drive 90%+ compliance for awards, regularly providing standardized performance reporting.
• Liaise with Senior Brand & Creative Manager to define resources to support quarterly initiatives and set detailed content calendar to release through KI Digital Library, Key Impact University.
• Draft creative briefs for the internal design and market insights teams with detailed execution plan, including critical dates throughout the process
• Act as project manager for all campaigns, defining RACI teams, holding those responsible and accountable to necessary timelines and communicating progress and risks to all stakeholders
• Defining KPI’s against each initiative, measuring progress and sales results; reporting quarterly to Sales & Marketing leadership
• Partners with Corporate Accounts Sales Team to manage flow of Private Label Contract (i.e. Sysco Imperial, PFG Delancey Street) RFP’s and Innovation Platforms (i.e. Sysco CES)
• Partners with Direct and Broker Field Sales to support initiatives across Contract Management and Group Purchasing Organizations (i.e. Compass/Foodbuy, Sodexo/Entegra, Premier, Aramark/Avendra, Forum and Delaware North), identifying growth opportunities within partnerships, defining execution strategies and developing execution plans and measuring performance
• Creates engaging, dynamic and persuasive presentations & digital campaigns showcasing Kettle Cuisine’s capabilities across product categories and brands as needed
• Works with little supervision, but work is often not reviewed. Exercises discretion within area of responsibility.
• Advises others within the organization on matters within area of expertise.
• Receives customer questions and responds within prescribed areas of knowledge
. • Position makes indirect contribution to efforts that generate moderate levels of revenue
. • Decisions or actions may have a moderate impact on other departments and/or external relationships of the organization. Errors are usually detected through routine verification/review but may result in some workflow disruption or repetition of work.
• Position is not responsible for supervising or influencing the actions of others.
SKILL REQUIRED • Bachelor's degree required, preferably with focus in Business Administration
• Requires 3-5 years of experience in Sales & Marketing role, preferably in the food industry
• Advanced project management skills with ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
• Proven ability to collaborate with others and work in teams
• Strong writing, presentation, critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Demonstrated commitment to meeting deadlines and producing high quality work
• Goal oriented & well organized with obsessive attention to detail
• High level of professionalism
• Thrives working in a fast-paced environment
• Motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Marketing Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Physical Demands/Efforts
• Work requires little or no physical exertion. Mental & Visual Demands
• Work performed by this position requires moderate mental concentration to effectively execute moderately complex tasks.
• Work occasionally requires visual effort for extended periods of time. Work Environment and Hazards
• Employee typically works in a normal corporate or home office environment free from noise and hazards.
• This position has limited exposure to hazards that might cause minor injury.
• Less than 25% travel is required for this position.
Travel may include out-of-state and overnight stays.
CORE VALUES Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in its people, products and reputation. Each employee is expected to understand and live our Core Values every day.
Honor Food – We create and produce the best tasting, safest, all-natural recipes that strive for perfection in every batch, from bench to kettle
Honor Each Other – We seek to develop trusting, respectful and mutually rewarding relationships with all our team members and business partners
Honor Development – We recognize and nurture each other’s talents, strengths and interests in order to further strengthen and grow our team
Honor Innovation – We continually strive for creative and sustainable ways to achieve excellence
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT Kettle Cuisine complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. This means we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any other conditions or privileges of employment.