Freezer Order Picker - Second Shift - Hiring Immediately!
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: Full Time - Hourly
The Freezer Order Picker is responsible for selecting product in a safe and efficient manner, which includes reading labels, placing product in the proper locations on pallets and preparing it for shipping.
This is a second shift position. Scheduled days are Sunday-Thursday.
Role and Responsibilities
· Responsible for adhering to weekly/monthly inventories procedures, loading & unloading trucks, palletizing orders, production, organizing and cleaning of freezer.
· Physically transfer product onto pallet following pallet pattern and configuration from order.
· Assemble overnight shipments. Fill orders in a timely and accurate manner.
· Responsible for product rotation.
· Responsible for communicating pertinent information with Supervisor.
· Responsible for safety and cleanliness of all freezer/cooler as per internal and USDA standards.
· Float into Production work (primarily Packaging Area) where needed as directed by Supervisor.
· Responsible for working with Panatrack and ERP systems to assemble orders
· Assist production as needed
· Other duties as assigned.
· Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) as stated within the policy.
· Follows all safety rules & procedures by working safely and ensuring safety of others.
· Follows all food safety procedures.
· Follows all environmental protocols as applicable.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
· High school diploma of GED certificate.
· 1 + years’ experience as a team leader in manufacturing facility. Perfervidly in food.
· Forklift experience is a required.
· Prior freezer or cold environment experience is preferred.
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Time management
- Ability to exhibit a professional and collaborative demeanor towards others, able to work productively with a variety or personalities and individuals
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Planning and organizing
- Numeracy skills