Bone Room Lead
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: Manufacturing
Imagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food!
Kettle Cuisine - Bonewerks was founded in 1998 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Today, we are known as the industry leader in kettle cooked sauce and exceptional sous vide meat products. Our Kettle Operators produce our sauces in open kettles and these chefs carefully monitor every batch to deliver our very best quality every time.
Fine dining establishments, cruise lines and foodservice operations appreciate the quality and consistency of our products. The healthcare and spa industries embrace our products for being allergen-free, fat-free, trans fat-free, sodium-free, preservative-free and additive-free.
Team Lead Production (1st Shift, 6:30 am to 3:00 pm, Sunday - Thursday)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead Bone Room team members on your shift to produce to the scheduled production plan
- Direct employees on jobs/ tasks in accordance to production needs
- Train new employees
- Complete daily paperwork
- Follow all GMP, HACCP and SSOP’s
- Monitor employee breaks
- Assist Supervisor as required
- Operate various machines
- Run pan wash machine
- Palletize finished product
- Verify correct ingredients in measurements and weight to assemble formulas
- Place products on trays and have it ready for cooking
- Load bins/carts with cooked product and bring to designated area
- Clean and sanitize equipment after each use
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisor and Kettle Room Lead
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
- 1+ years’ experience as a team leader or supervisor is preferred
- Must have high attention to detail
- Ability to follow Supervisor instructions
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50-75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Must be able to work in the heat and cold environment and do manual labor.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.
Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in its people, products and reputation. Each employee is expected to understand and live our Core Values every day.
Ø Honor Food – We create and produce the best tasting, safest, all natural recipes that strive for perfection in every batch, from bench to kettle
Ø Honor Each Other – We seek to develop trusting, respectful and mutually rewarding relationships with all our team members and business partners
Ø Honor Development – We recognize and nurture each other’s talents, strengths and interests in order to further strengthen and grow our team
Ø Honor Innovation – We continually strive for creative and sustainable ways to achieve excellence