Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Lift Truck Operator
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Filling Machine Operator
Green Bay, WI
Human Resources Manager
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic
Inventory Control Specialist
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift QA Technicians
Electrical Controls Technician
Receiving Team Lead
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
1st Shift Packing Lead
1st Shift Packing Supervisor
2nd Shift Kitting Team Lead
3rd Shift Filling Supervisor
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryResponsible for the efficient maintenance and continuous improvement of all Kettle Cuisine equipment and facilities ensuring that product quality, employee safety, and food safety standards, as well as regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
Coordinates employee activity to optimize productivity, supports good manufacturing practices including the proper use of equipment and materials, promotes training and development, and attainment of parts, labor, and expenses budget goals.
Supports adherence to the production schedule developed by the Master Scheduler ensuring the highest levels of customer service and production efficiency by ensuring effective and efficient equipment operation and limited downtime.
Proactively develop equipment specific technical expertise and perform required breakdown, corrective, and preventative maintenance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Meets with team members on a regular frequency to ensure team members are informed of company, department, and team initiatives, goals, and objectives.
- With other key department personnel, develops maintenance annual and quarterly objectives. Ensure their team members are working consisted with department mission and objectives.
- Ensures department metrics and goals are achieved.
- Ensure planned maintenance schedule is completed in timely fashion by their team. Provide input to Maintenance Manager, ARC, and Maintenance Planner / Scheduler as related to maintenance schedule.
- Monitors production schedule efficiency, equipment downtime, identifies issues and opportunities for improvement, and reports issues to Maintenance Manager, ARC, and Operation Shift Leads.
- Maintain effective line of communication between maintenance and operations. Provide current and correct information to the operations team on maintenance issues that relate to floor production.
- Coordinates with ARC regarding ongoing team member performance and feedback.
- Assures that Employee Job Safety Accountability are completed. Identifies compliance issues promptly and reports to appropriate individual. Completes initial accident investigations and reports on all injuries and accidents promptly and participates in all accident investigations in accordance with the accident investigation policies.
- Coordinates equipment change-overs and repairs with line mechanic staff and production staff. Periodically inspects equipment and reviews operating, safety and changeover procedures. Implements and conducts training when operating, safety or change-over procedures change.
- Serves on cross functional teams, which may include ZLA, Autonomous Maintenance, Engineering projects, and safety initiatives and to provide input on projects and to identify and implement cost and efficiency improvement activities.
- Assists Manager of Engineering / Maintenance and Maintenance Manager in developing annual budget and monthly expense projections. Research and develop recommendations to impact cost of products sold (COPS) by initiating and managing projects that support positive change and increased efficiencies.
- Conducts required inspections, reporting observations and working with other functions as needed to execute improvements. Reports positive findings as well as deficiencies and records observations and recommends corrective action plans.
- Ensures team members adhere to all Maintenance Department policies and procedures.
- With QA and Safety, and others as appropriate, assists in execution of action plans related to health and safety and assures the highest levels of compliance.
- Manufacturing environment, Conditions can be wet and cold
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays
- All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years of manufacturing experience and lead/supervisory experience
- Food manufacturing experience preferred, Or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills, basic knowledge of computer programs and ability to learn maintenance management systems (SAP experience a plus)
- Forklift Certified or ability to obtain forklift and boom/scissor lift certifications
- Ability to obtain respirator, fall protection, and confined space certifications
- Ability to manage task performance of others
- Ability to train employees
- Ability to prioritize and follow through to achieve results
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
- Thrives in a challenging, innovative atmosphere; open to change and creating change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels
- Metrics/Individual Performance Objectives: COPS, Labor, Parts, and Expense Budget, Schedule Adherence, Downtime
- Safety Metrics: Lost Time Accidents, OSHA Recordable, Safety leadership and training participation
- Extensive walking and standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Lifting up to 50 lbs