Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Lift Truck Operator
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Filling Machine Operator
Green Bay, WI
Human Resources Manager
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic
Inventory Control Specialist
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift QA Technicians
Electrical Controls Technician
Receiving Team Lead
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
1st Shift Packing Lead
1st Shift Packing Supervisor
2nd Shift Kitting Team Lead
3rd Shift Filling Supervisor
Inventory Control Specialist
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryMaintain and improve overall inventory control of spare and replacement parts for use by maintenance and production departments.
Manage processes for parts ordering, tracking, storage and retrieval to improve maintenance efficiency, accountability and accuracy.
Develop, track and drive improvement in key storeroom metrics.
Ensure high vendor delivery performance and negotiate fair pricing for goods and services.
Primary function is accomplished in office / stock room environment
Manufacturing environment, Conditions can be wet and cold
Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays
Metrics / Individual Performance Objectives
Cost of Stockouts
Vendor Delivery Performance
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs inventory transactions using the CMMS system to support parts receipts, issues and adjustments.
- Ensures parts delivery dates are met and expedites orders as required.
- Ensures all rebuildable spares are tracked and sent off for rebuilds.
- Performs cycle counts on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of stated on hand inventory values.
- Analyze and manage inventory stocking levels and ordering rules to minimize material costs while maintaining sufficient stock to minimize equipment down time.
- Monitors record integrity to ensure accurate vendor, specification and cost information is maintained.
- Kits together parts for technicians as part of the preparation process for planned work.
- Generates inventory related reports as required.
- Manages the Equipment Disposal Order (EDO) process and coordinate elimination of obsolete parts.
- Receives, stocks, and stores parts received in the storeroom and other storage areas as appropriate.
- Maintains a safe stock room area with reasonable access to all parts.
- Develops and implements parts delivery metrics and enforces standards to ensure high vendor delivery performance.
- Negotiates with suppliers and service providers to obtain competitively priced quotes for needed parts and maintenance services as necessary.
- Ensures maintenance department metrics and goals are achieved.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of maintenance/facilities inventory control management
- Food manufacturing experience preferred Or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills, basic knowledge of computer programs and ability to learn maintenance management systems required
- 2+ years of CMMS experience strongly preferred
- Forklift Certified or ability to obtain forklift certification
- Ability to train employees
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
- Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate quality services from suppliers and contractors
- Computer activities on a daily basis
- Extensive walking and standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.