3rd shift QA Admin Coordinator
- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full-time
***This opening is for the night shift***
Ensures all records pertaining to HACCP, Pre-requisite programs and SSOPs are reviewed for accuracy and any deficiencies are identified. Supply ordering for Quality related equipment, supplies and services. Reporting of internal and external Quality and Production related metrics.
- Pre-shipment - Conducts pre-shipment review of all HACCP and pre-requisite program records, ensuring the Food Safety and Quality of products manufactured at the Everett facility. Identifies deficiencies and issues corrective action notifications, as needed as well as hold product as necessary.
- Reporting – Communicates internal metrics to Plant Leadership and Corporate Kettle Leadership. These include Controllable Incidents, Complaints. Trend data as necessary.
- Ordering - Manages all orders through procurement system in support of the QA Department. Receives orders for payment.
- Inventory - Maintains vendor and equipment records for future orders and manages QA supply inventory.
- Document Control – Archives records in line with KC Corporate requirements. Keeps accurate records and ensures documents are maintained audit-ready.
- Issue maintenance requests as required.
- Assists with updates to SOPs, SSOPs and Quality Programs as requested.
- 2-year technical degree or 4-year college program in Food Science, Quality or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of HACCP and USDA/FDA regulations
- HACCP certification preferred
- Inventory and database management experience preferred
- Ability to identify and create processes and write procedures
- Ability to respond to common inquiries or complaints from customers, regulatory agencies, or members of the business community
- Excellent computer skills in Microsoft Word, Works, Excel
- Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change
- Computer skills – extensive knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Access) and an e-mail system
- Ability to multitask with an extremely high level of attention to detail
- Effective time management skills
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm and builds effective working
- relationships at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results