Grilled Chicken Tandoori
Savory Choice Chicken Concentrate – As a Global Flavor Paste Marinade.
Total Time: Sauce/Marinade: 5 minutes Marinate Chicken: 2-4 Hours Cook/Production: 15 minutes Serving Size: 1
- Savory Choice Chicken Broth Concentrate
- Red Chile Sauce (Yellowbird Sriracha, etc.)
- Spices (Granulated Garlic, Paprika)
- Liquid Butter/Veg Oil
Savory Choice Chicken Broth Concentrate can easily be used for a ‘Mother Sauce’- type paste base.
Tandoori Chicken ‘Base’
- Savory Choice Chicken Mother Base
- Almond Milk (Calfia)
- Ground Cinnamon
- Spices (Garlic, Onion, Ginger, Salt)
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thigh (juicier, cost-effective)
Marinate the Chicken Thighs overnight, then grill and baste! Serve over simple white rice for added visual impact and garnish with Mango Chutney!
Using the Broth Concentrates as Bases for Flavor Enhancement lends to the versatility of the product BEYOND simply broth and reduces the need for ‘single purpose’ flavor products sitting on shelves and monthly inventories! If you buy Tandoori, then all you make is Tandoori!View All Recipes