Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Human Resources Generalist
Casepack Machine Operator
QA Receiving Technician
Quality Assurance Technician Lead
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Green Bay, WI
Bone Room Lead
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
1st 2nd, and 3rd Shift QA Technician
Mid-Shift QA Lead
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Food Prep Associate
Customer Service Representative
QA Receiving Technician
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryResponsible to perform daily inspections of incoming raw materials upon receipt for product quality and to ensure they remain consistent with established standards. Verifies lot tracking and allergen control of received goods and follows through to allocated storage areas.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspects raw materials in storage areas for product quality and conformance.
- Review and trend COA compliance/ non-compliances.
- Monitors lot tracking, allergen storage & product rotation.
- Maintain foreign material & out of specification log for incoming material.
- Liaise with purchasing department for deliveries, issues, retains.
- Assist with specification updates.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Good communication skills-written and oral.
- Ideal candidate will possess 5+ years food manufacturing experience.
- Excellent follow-through including ability to reason through critical issues.
- Ability to communicate requirements and potential violations to employees with limited English.
- Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Good knowledge of the Food Manufacturing Industry and of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- Should have experience with USDA & FDA requirements.
- Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook).
- Knowledge of ERP systems.
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward.
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative problem-solving skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail, well organized and able to juggle many projects at once.
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments.
- Passionate about food.
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect.
- Able to stand/walk for 8-10 hours.
- Able to lift 50lbs.
- Manufacturing environment, Conditions can be hot, cold and wet.
- Must be willing to work weekends and some holidays.