Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Quality Assurance Technician (3rd Shift)
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Maintenance Inventory Specialist
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Sr. Development Chef
3rd shift Packing Machine Operator- Level 1
Food Prep Associate
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
Bilingual HR Generalist
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Customer Service Representative
3rd Shift Packing Team Leader
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
3rd shift QA Technician
QA Systems Technician
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryImprove overall work force productivity and work quality by anticipating and eliminating potential delays through planning and coordination of manpower, parts and material, and equipment access.
Responsible for planning, scheduling, and coordination of all planned maintenance work performed on the plant site.
Responsible for maintenance records and files essential to meaningful analysis and reporting of maintenance related matters.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Plans, schedules and assigns work as required for corrective work orders.
- Responsible for reviewing and maintaining all incoming work requests in the CMMS to insure timely and efficient completion.
- Prepares, Documents, Implements and Monitors effective guidelines for data structure.
- Work closely with the Manager of Maintenance / Engineering, Maintenance Manager, and Maintenance Team Leaders to implement new and/or improved methodologies for the Maintenance department in order to optimize and streamline procedures.
- Prepare Standard Work Instructions / procedures for Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Analyze failure information and implement improved Maintenance activities to reduce MTBF.
- Work with Production and Scheduling departments to support equipment maintenance schedules while maintaining required production capacity.
- Responsible for ensuring that all work orders provide clear assignment instructions outlining detailed objectives and goals of each assignment.
- Define, create, generate and distribute reports related to maintenance activities.
- Document Maintenance specific procedures for use within the department.
- Provides Support as required for miscellaneous projects.
- Negotiate and coordinate with vendors for diagnostic, overhaul, and training support visits.
- Manages several key maintenance related plant safety programs.
- Provides support for daily direction setting meetings.
- Ensures department metrics and goals are achieved.
Qualifications and Experience
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Thorough knowledge of CMMS systems and their applications
- 5+ years experience in a dynamic maintenance environment
- Food manufacturing experience preferred Or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills, proficient skills in Microsoft Office Applications, and CMMS
- Forklift Certified or ability to obtain forklift certification
- Primary function is accomplished in office environment
- Manufacturing environment, Conditions can be wet and cold
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays
- Metrics / Individual Performance Objectives
- Manpower Utilization
- Computer activities on a daily basis
- Extensive walking and standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.