Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Food Prep Associate
Supplier FSQA Auditor
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
3rd shift QA Technician
Customer Service Representative
1st Shift QA Technician
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryKettle Cuisine is looking for an enthusiast, well organized, and highly motivated self-starter to join our marketing team. This individual will report directly to the VP of Marketing and Sales Planning. The Marketing Associate will work across all sales channels to support current customer and future business initiatives.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Oversee and ensure effectiveness of the sample program across all four production facilities, working with Customer Service, Product Development and Shipping Teams.
- Pack all sample requests to requested specifications, including all corresponding support materials shipping from corporate headquarters in Lynn, MA and coordinate with cross-plant team members to ensure samples are packed and shipped as directed from additional manufacturing sites.
- Track all samples and alert appropriate team members of any issues or delays to delivery, trouble-shooting when necessary to solve for critical delivery requirements.
- Maintain an orderly and clean work area in compliance with Company safety and sanitation requirements. Complete work with accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain collateral content across all marketing platforms including print, digital, web and Dropbox, insuring accurate and timely updates internal and external teams and customers.
- Run monthly budget reports tracking sample, sales collateral and merchandising usage
- Maintain Syndigo, Kettle Cuisine's GS1 GDSN data pool, to insure accurate and timely publishing of all products across full portfolio of own and private label brands.
- Coordinate ordering and distribution of Kettle Cuisine promotional products and apparel to sales team and in support of trade events and sales meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Intermediate MS Office computer skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus.
- Working knowledge of general warehouse operations, receiving and/or food industry experience a plus
- Ability to lift to 60lbs
- Must follow all Kettle Cuisine GMP's and work consistently with all food safety and quality requirements
- Ability to prioritize while managing multiple projects simultaneously
- Quick learner with strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Good verbal and written communication
- High level of professionalism
- Motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team