- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full-time
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all Utility equipment ensuring product quality, employee safety, and food safety standards, as well as regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
- Areas of responsibilities include, but not limited to: Ammonia Compressors, boilers, wastewater, HVAC, Production and storage areas, Chillers, Kitchen Ventilation, Fire and Safety Systems..
- Supports adherence to the production schedule developed by the Master Scheduler ensuring the highest levels of customer service and production efficiency by ensuring effective and efficient equipment operation and limited downtime.
- Efficiently operate equipment in a safe manner in accordance with OEM guidelines.
- Completes schedule Preventative Maintenance Task as assigned.
- Maintains equipment records and inspections.
- Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning and non-functioning equipment.
- Maintains Maintenance Shop, Electrical Room, Parts Room, and Production Floor as it relates to maintenance in a clean and organized manner.
- Maintains neat and orderly personal appearance.
- Plans own work by organizing job site, specifying OEM parts, communicating plan to effected personnel, and staging appropriate tools.
- Maintain effective line of communication between maintenance and operations. Provide current and correct information to the operation's team on maintenance issues that relate to floor production.
- Assures that Employee Job Safety Accountabilities are completed. Identifies compliance issues promptly and reports to appropriate individual.
- With QA, Safety, and others as appropriate, assists in execution of action plans related to health/safety to ensure the highest level of compliance.
- Assist in the completion of GSTD investigations
- Performs lubrication rounds in accordance with OEM guidelines.
- Performs other maintenance tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to obtain Full-face respirator certification (we will provide certification program)
- Proficient in - Microsoft Word and Excel, CMMS, Control System
- Able to read electrical and mechanical plans
- Ability to obtain forklift/ scissor lift/ and boom lift certification
- Have or ability to obtain boiler certification and refrigeration certificates
- 2 years boiler and refrigeration experience ; Food manufacturing experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Preferred specialized advance skills:
- Vibrational Analysis
- PLC/Control experience
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Obsessive attention to detail, well organized and able to juggle many projects at once
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Passionate about food
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Corporate Trainer encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Extensive walking and standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays
- Work requires occasional physical exertion, including some lifting of objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
Mental & Visual Demands
- Work performed in this position requires moderate concentration to execute moderately complex tasks effectively.
- Work occasionally requires some degree of visual effort for periods of time.
Work Environment and Hazards
- Employee works in a manufacturing setting with some exposure to heat, cold, dust, or other factors of minor inconvenience.
- Less than 25% travel is required for this position. Travel would be to other sites via airplane
- Must have availability and flexibility to work different shifts and days. May need to work weekends or overtime as required.
Compensation: $33.00 - $37.00/hr (DOE) plus $1.00ph shift differential
This position will work overnights, 6pm to 7am, Sunday to Wednesday.
Kettle Cuisine offers the following benefits at low cost or no cost:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance