Packager Supervisor - 2nd Shift
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: Full time
Imagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food!
Kettle Cuisine - Bonewerks was founded in 1998 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Today, we are known as the industry leader in kettle cooked sauce and exceptional sous vide meat products. Our Kettle Operators produce our sauces in open kettles and these chefs carefully monitor every batch to deliver our very best quality every time.
Fine dining establishments, cruise lines and foodservice operations appreciate the quality and consistency of our products. The healthcare and spa industries embrace our products for being allergen-free, fat-free, trans fat-free, sodium-free, preservative-free and additive-free.
Packaging Supervisor (Sunday through Thursday- starting at 2:00pm)
Job Duties include but not limited to:
- Manage, develop, direct and train direct reports
- Follow all HACCP, SSOP's, GMP's and ensure employees do as well
- Monitor employee breaks, work schedules, and attendance
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisors and Management
- Able to operate all machinery in the area and fill in for operators when necessary
- Putting together boxes and boxing products
- Labeling boxes and containers/ tubs
- Pour products into containers and weigh products
- Bag products and ensure it is properly sealed
- Ensure finished products conform to specifications
- Clean and sanitize work area
- Ensure employees adhere to safe work practices at all times
- Ensure work is completed in a timely manner
- Other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work in an area with average temperature of 45-degrees
- Must have basic math skills
- Ability to operate technology sensitive machinery
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50 lbs.
- Detail oriented
- Self-starter, motivated, efficient, reliable and a team player
- Packaging: 1 year (Preferred)
- Supervisory: 1 or more years (Preferred)
- Experience working in temperature-controlled settings.
- Experience with perishable items proven track record in safe working practices.
- Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.
Competencies and Abilities:
- Must have high attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal skills needed for working in a team environment, goal oriented and well organized.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, able to bring energy to the performance of a task and able to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Ability to exhibit a professional and collaborative demeanor toward others; able to work productively with a variety of personalities and individuals.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward.
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments.
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect.