- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full-Time
To ensure continuous and efficient operation of the production facility to meet customer requirements in accordance with Safety, Sanitation, Quality, Quantity and Cost. (SSQQC) To manage, coach and develop direct reports to achieve day to day KPIs Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in their products and expects each employee to do the same with their work.
Role and Responsibilities
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Works under general supervision. Makes decisions within clearly prescribed areas referring matters that fall outside that area to others.
· Recommends actions and alternatives to supervisor and others.
· Position has little to no contact with customers.
· Position is directly responsible for generating revenue within product line or territory.
· Ineffective actions could have a major impact on the organization’s public image or on the organization in terms of development, external relations, delays or attainment of organizational goals. Errors are often irreversible resulting in financial or public image losses extending over long periods.
· Oversees the work of others within area of responsibility and participates in hiring, firing, and performance management, but does not have sole supervisory responsibility.
· B.A/B.A in .
· OSHA and HACCP trained
· Requires four -seven years of experience; to include 5 years manufacturing management experience preferably in the food industry with FMCG experience
· On-the-job training of 3-6 months.
· Must be proficient with MS Office programs, specifically Excel and Outlook.
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Production Manager encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
· Work requires occasional physical exertion including some lifting of objects weighing up to 25 pounds.
Mental & Visual Demands
· Work performed by this position requires considerable mental concentration to effectively execute complex tasks.
· Work requires continuous visual effort for extended periods of time.
Work Environment and Hazards
· Employee works in a manufacturing setting with frequent exposure to heat/cold, dust, or other factors that may require protective equipment and still pose a hazard.
· This position has regular exposure to hazards that could result in injury and loss of time at work.
· Travel is not required for this position.
AS A LEADER WITHIN THE KETTLE CUISINE TEAM YOU ARE EXPECTED TO:
· Model and support Kettle’s Core Values and safety culture
· Manage performance of all team members
· Build a strong, committed, and collaborative team
· Develop individual team members & their careers
· Conduct annual reviews and PDPs for all direct team members
· Create a culture of accountability & performance
· Drive a focus on quality and continuous improvement Plan work, track results and resolve variances
Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in its people, products and reputation. Each employee is expected to understand and live our Core Values every day.
Ø Honor Food – We create and produce the best tasting, safest, all natural recipes that strive for perfection in every batch, from bench to kettle
Ø Honor Each Other – We seek to develop trusting, respectful and mutually rewarding relationships with all our team members and business partners
Ø Honor Development – We recognize and nurture each other’s talents, strengths and interests in order to further strengthen and grow our team
Ø Honor Innovation – We continually strive for creative and sustainable ways to achieve excellence
AMERICANS WITH DISABILITIES ACT
Kettle Cuisine complies with all aspects of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and state disability laws. This means we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any other conditions or privileges of employment.