Marketing Content Planner
- Location: Lynn, MA
- Position Type: Full-time
ole and Responsibilities
- Maintain content Marketing calendar, supporting strategic initiatives as set by Sales & Marketing Leadership, scheduling all aspects of the creation and delivery throughout the year.
- Implement Kettle Cuisine’s brand strategy and social media presence to help raise awareness, promote initiatives, embrace company culture, and engage with established and growing audience.
- Monitor Kettle Cuisine website and social media platform traffic, informing strategic decisions to adjust frameworks, copy or campaign decisions to optimize search engine results and social engagement.
- Routinely monitor industry and direct competitive digital Marketing landscape, keeping up to date with the latest media trends and competitors’ activity and making recommendations to support Kettle Cuisine’s objectives and corporate identity.
- Monitor activity including inquiries and comments within all social channels, responding in unified Kettle Cuisine voice with timely and appropriate responses.
- Research targeted social advertising opportunities, making recommendations to support strategic initiatives in targeted growth markets, tracking results & reporting results to relevant stakeholders.
- Own corporate Customer Engagement and Trade Show calendar, identifying individualized strategies and managing flawless logistical execution of each throughout the year.
- Manage equipping team members with customer engagement tools and branded apparel, including onboarding of new hires within Sales organization.
- Manage fulfillment site vendor partnership, content, inventory and reporting for sales collateral, merchandising and Savory Choice samples.
- Acts as project manager for photo and video shoots, creating detailed pre-production documents, coordinating samples and logistics to ensure successful execution.
- Manage relationship with Digital Asset Management library platform to optimize asset organization and sharing capabilities.
LEVEL OF RESPONSIBILITY
- Works with little supervision, but work is often not reviewed. Exercises discretion within area of responsibility.
- Advises others within the organization on matters within area of expertise.
- Receives customer questions and responds within prescribed areas of knowledge.
- Position makes indirect contribution to efforts that generate moderate levels of revenue.
- Decisions or actions may have a moderate impact on other departments and/or external relationships of the organization. Errors are usually detected through routine verification/review but may result in some workflow disruption or repetition of work.
- Position is not responsible for supervising or influencing the actions of others.
- Bachelor's degree required, preferably with focus in Marketing and/or Digital Media
- 1-2 years of experience in Marketing planning role preferred.
- Experience within the foodservice industry is a plus.
- Mastery of LinkedIn B2B, Facebook and Instagram platforms
- Intermediate skills in managing Social Media campaigns through Hootsuite
- Intermediate project management skills
- Intermediate web and social analytics skills
ADDITIONAL KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Goal oriented & well organized with obsessive attention to detail
- Ability to conceive fresh and appealing ideas for new content that establishes or supports the company's brand identity
- Knowledge of SEO best practices to write creative copy that includes effective keyword placement
- Able to juggle multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of professionalism
- Motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Passionate about food
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL EFFORT
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Marketing Associate encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
- Work requires little or no physical exertion.
Mental & Visual Demands
- Work performed by this position requires moderate mental concentration to effectively execute moderately complex tasks.
- Work occasionally requires visual effort for extended periods of time.
Work Environment and Hazards
- Employee typically works in a normal corporate or home office environment free from noise and hazards.
- This position has limited exposure to hazards that might cause minor injury.
- Less than 25% travel is required for this position. Travel may include out-of-state and overnight stays.