Maintenance Mechanic - Third Shift
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: Full Time - Hourly
Imagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food!
Kettle Cuisine - Bonewerks was founded in 1998 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Today, we are known as the industry leader in kettle cooked sauce and exceptional sous vide meat products. Our Kettle Operators produce our sauces in open kettles and these chefs carefully monitor every batch to deliver our very best quality every time.
Fine dining establishments, cruise lines and foodservice operations appreciate the quality and consistency of our products. The healthcare and spa industries embrace our products for being allergen-free, fat-free, trans fat-free, sodium-free, preservative-free and additive-free.
Third shift position - Sunday-Thursday
Roles and Responsibilities
•Responsible to perform troubleshooting, repair work and preventative maintenance on all production machinery, equipment and instrumentation to sustain plant operations at highly efficient levels. Equipment includes mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and fluid handling systems.
•Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic prints and diagrams and ladder logic programs.
•Proficient in using hand, power, shop and diagnostic tools.
•Ability to coordinate multiple job effectively, and to handle detailed and broad range projects.
•Ability to meet deadlines and be detail oriented.
•Ability to work with minimal supervision and to work flexible hours.
•Ability to communicate effectively (read, write, comprehension) and follow complicated verbal and/or written instructions.
•Ability to stoop, bend and stand on a frequent basis. Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 75 pounds.
•Physical ability to climb ladders, stairs, crawl through manholes, work on roofs, in tanks.
•Install and modify production equipment and machinery.
•Document project activities and prepare appropriate operating standards and/or maintenance procedures for all equipment and processes.
•Complete documentation process for machinery usage, equipment maintenance and purchases.
•Maintain cleanliness of maintenance equipment shop.
•Maintain appropriate inventory of maintenance supplies.
Knowledge and Education
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in packaging and process equipment line maintenance of machinery in food or beverage manufacturing facility.
- PC literate, email and calendar outlook use.
- Skilled in electrical power/controls, mechanical and fluid handling systems.
- Knowledge of production line packaging and filling equipment.
- Must have electrical certification or solid experience
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect