Human Resources Manager
- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: FT
The HR Manager is responsible for overseeing all functions within Human Resources and serves as a front-line operational support and internal business partner for the Kettle Cuisine Green Bay manufacturing site, which includes both manufacturing operations and administration.
The Human Resources Manager will provide leadership and direction for recommending, implementing, and supporting employee relations practices necessary to establish a positive employer-employee relationship and promote a high level of employee morale.
The Human Resources Manager will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: full-cycle recruitment for both hourly and salaried staff, payroll, onboarding, workforce planning, talent development, change management, employee relations, performance management, worker’s compensation management, employment law and compliance, employee engagement events and HR reporting. Roles &
* Develops a positive working relationship with management and employees in order to resolve disagreements that may occur and to facilitate change or implement continuous improvement initiatives to achieve company goals.
* Manages employee relations, providing direction and counsel regarding human resources tools and processes. Conducts investigations and maintains disciplinary procedures, ensuring fair and effective application and administration of company policies
* Leads talent management programs, including performance review cycle tracking, individual development plans, and succession planning. Coordinates and facilitates onboarding programs, training and development programs, and required training programs to effectively develop our team members
* Ensures the facility is in compliance with all Federal and State laws relating to such policies as EEO, FMLA, FLSA, Human Rights, ERISA, Cal OSHA, I-9 etc. Responsible for HR and Payroll portion of Customer audits *
* Leverages system generated reports to conduct regular audits and provide relevant metrics and reports to the Plant Manager and EVP of Human Resources. Demonstrates ability to critically analyze HR data for the purpose of identifying trends and preparing HR plans (i.e. performance management tracking, vacancy reports, HR scorecard, retention rates, etc.)