Human Resources Business Partner - Spanish Bilingual
- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full Time
The Human Resources Business Partner (HRBP) will support business needs implementing company objectives while enhancing the plant’s human resources. This role partners with the plant’s leadership team to bring strategy structure and deliver results to the supervisors and managers in the facility. At this time, We are in need of a Spanish Bilingual HR Business Partner to fully support our business needs.
Role and Responsibilities
HRBP is accountable for delivering support to plant/assigned business group(s), with focus on:
- Understanding, supporting, advising and partnering with management to effectively drive business results and achieve company goals.
- Implementing, championing, administering and monitoring people-related programs and initiatives aligned with applicable laws/regulations, local business objectives, broader company goals and the strategic plan.
- Leveraging key trends and data to incorporate within strategic decisions and talent plan.
- Working with management to create a positive experience for employees throughout the employment life cycle via recruitment processes, performance/compensation management, training and development, and succession management programs.
- Lead and participate in Kettle-wide HR project work, partnering with peers across the organization to create and share systemic solutions to HR challenges.
- Collaborate with HR partners in Talent Acquisition, HR Operations, People Analytics, Learning and Development to develop solutions which attract, retain, and motivate world class talent.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, HR Management, Organizational Development or related field.
- Demonstrated experience consulting management on complex employee relations, and organizational effectiveness issues.
- At least 5 years of progressive HR experience.
- Solid understanding of common local, State and federal HR/employment-related laws and regulations, such as ADA, FMLA, FLSA, etc.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills and intermediate proficiency with HRIS/report writing and people analytics.
- Must be willing and able to flex schedule to accommodate needs of plant operations.
- Master’s Degree in related field.
- PHR, SPHR, or Coaching certification.
- 5+ years of HR Generalist or Business Partner experience within a fast-paced, manufacturing organization.
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Obsessive attention to detail, well organized and able to juggle many projects at once
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Passionate about food
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect
$75,000-$95,000/annually (Updated pay scale)
10% of annual salary
Kettle Cuisine offers the following benefits at low cost or no cost:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance