- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: Full Time - Hourly
The HR Coordinator provides a wide range of human resources support for the Green Bay, WI facility, including accurately maintaining HR Information System, processing payroll and supporting site’s recruiting and onboarding, as well as plating a lead role in site event coordination.
Role and Responsibilities
- Accurately maintains various Human Resource Information Systems (HRIS) to ensure employee data is updated timely and accurately
- Supports recruitment and onboarding efforts – direct hire and temp to hire procedures
- Coordinates onboarding for employee temp to full time conversions
- Responsible for processing facility’s bi-weekly payroll and temp agencies weekly payroll hours report (i.e. verifying timecards, reviewing payroll registers, verify attendance reporting accuracy, vacation submissions, resolve any payroll related discrepancy, etc.)
- Provides support to employees related to general HR questions
- Demonstrates tact and diplomacy and maintains discretion and confidentiality when dealing with sensitive employee data
- All duties as assigned
Communications and Events
- Plays a lead role in coordinating various events and recognition programs, including Souper Star, company picnic, team building events, retirements, safety celebrations while maintaining and adhering to assigned budgets.
- Maintains flow of information of communications in and out of the HR department, including being responsible for regular review and update of bulletin boards and monitor.
o Supports training for Safety, Quality, Environmental and Human Resources, including scheduling, reporting, and tracking within Alchemy system
o Support reviewing policies and procedures
o Provides coordination and support for various safety projects, safety committee and initiatives, including wellness fair, including first aid/CPR, and other safety replated trainings and events
o Follows all environmental protocols as applicable to the job
o Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices as stated within the policy
o Follow all food safety procedures
o Follows all safety rules and procedures by working safely and ensuring safety of others
Qualifications and Experience
- 2-year degree in Human Resources, communication, business or other related degree.
- Bilingual in Spanish is preferred
- 1 year of Human Resources experience is preferred
- Good interpersonal & communication skills (oral and written) and ability to interact and communicate effectively with employees at all levels
- Intermediate computer skills (MS Office) required
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive and motivational attitude
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism while promoting a friendly work environment.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, able to bring energy to the performance of a task and able to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Ability to exhibit a professional and collaborative demeanor toward others; able to work productively with a variety of personalities and individuals.