Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Responsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all KC Everett equipment ensuring product quality, employee safety, and food safety standards, as well as regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
- Areas of responsibilities include, but not limited to: Production lines, Prep Areas, Dry and Finish Goods Storage, Chillers, Kitchen Ventilation, Fire and Safety Systems, Buildings and Grounds, CIP, and Bulk Chemicals.
- Supports adherence to the production schedule developed by the Master Scheduler ensuring the highest levels of customer service and production efficiency by ensuring effective and efficient equipment operation and limited downtime.
- Maintain, install, repair, and troubleshoot all systems, equipment, in the facilities.
- Perform rebuilds to return equipment to OEM specifications.
- Completes schedule Preventative Maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Perform adjustments and calibration procedures on various forms of process equipment.
- Make necessary electrical installations and/or repairs per NEC.
- Troubleshooting equipment using ladder logic and schematics.
- Use electrical test instrumentation examples: volt meter, megger, and Ohm meter.
- Maintain a written or electronic log of any highlights occurring during shift coverage.
- Assures that Employee Job Safety Accountabilities are completed. Identifies compliance issues promptly and reports to appropriate individual.
- With QA and Safety, and others as appropriate, assists in execution of action plans related to health and safety and assures the highest levels of compliance.
- Performs other maintenance tasks as assigned.