- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full-time
***We are filling openings on 1st and 2nd shift.
· Responsible for performing all scheduled and unscheduled cycle counts on raw goods and finished inventory.
· Responsible for ensuring an accurate on-hand inventory by performing tasks on a timely basis.
· Performs data entry to assist with inventory accuracy.
· Performs scheduled cycle counts on daily basis using A, B, C cycle count sheets.
· Performs unscheduled cycle counts as requested.
· Researches inventory discrepancies and effectively reports information to leads and managers, as appropriate.
· Provides accurate information to Data Entry personnel.
· Monitors incoming ingredients by verifying net weights.
· Monitors accuracy of inventory locations and tags, as affected by receiving and prep departments.
· Monitors for safe load capacity on storage racks. Monitors safe storage practices to eliminate workplace hazards.
· Participates in all physical inventories.
· Provides back-up support to Shipping and Receiving personnel.
· Maintains forklift battery station and equipment.
· Communicates daily with Shipping and Receiving Supervisor, Buyer, Purchasing Manager and Production.
· Other duties as assigned.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 1+ years of manufacturing experience and inventory experience
· Computer skills – basic knowledge of computer programs and ability to learn inventory control program
· Forklift Certified or ability to obtain forklift certification
· Food manufacturing experience preferred or equivalent combination of education and experience
Personal Qualities/Characteristics/ Mental Activities
· Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results
· High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
· Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change
· Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels
· Strong communication skills, both oral and written
· Ability to read and write English
· Ability to perform basic math functions
Physical Activities Required - The physical activities described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Extensive walking and standing
Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
Climb and balance
Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Manufacturing environment – Conditions can be wet and cold
Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays
Metrics / Individual Performance Objectives
· Pounds per Labor hour
· COPS Rate – Labor, Supplies, Ingredients and Packaging
· Case Fill
· Order Fill
· Schedule Adherence
· Employee Turnover
· Safety Metrics
o Lost Time Accidents
o OSHA Recordables