BilinguaL EH&S Specialist
- Location: Lynn, MA
- Position Type: FT
The Environmental, Health and Safety Specialist (EH&S Specialist) is responsible to manage, oversee and administer the environmental, health, safety and security programs for the Lynn facility. Incumbent will ensure, promote, and continuously strive for a safe, secure, and healthy environment, company-wide, while monitoring compliance of all applicable laws.
As a leader in the facility for this function, the Specialist will provide coaching and direction to all leadership, employees and safety staff on policy and process interpretation, driving decisions to meet all environmental, safety and OSHA legislative requirements as well as establishing company policies and processes.
• Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure supervisors and managers promote a successful safety attitude, confidence in leadership’s commitment to safety, and teamwork to achieve improved results
• Manage initiatives that drive improvements in health and safety compliance and performance across the operation • Implement, conduct and maintain plant safety training programs, JSA’s and SOP’s through use of Alchemy and other training programs
• Monitor developing EH&S federal, state, and local regulatory requirements and risk initiatives; analyze potential impacts to business system operations; provide management with recommendations and approach as appropriate
• Associate’s degree in Safety, Industrial Hygiene, Environmental Science, Engineering or related field • In lieu of an Associate’s degree, demonstrated experience in a safety role for a minimum of 3 years • Experience in developing, implementing, and/or maintaining robust Behavior Based Safety Programs
• Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect Working Condition and Physical Effort: The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those a Corporate Trainer encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.
This means we will not discriminate against qualified individuals with a disability in any phase of the employment relationship including application for employment, hiring, promotions and/or advancement opportunities, termination, compensation, training and any other conditions or privileges of employment.
. • Honor Food – We create and produce the best tasting, safest, all natural recipes that strive for perfection in every batch, from bench to kettle • Honor Each Other – We seek to develop trusting, respectful and mutually rewarding relationships with all our team members and business partners • Honor Development – We recognize and nurture each other’s talents, strengths and interests in order to further strengthen and grow our team • Honor Innovation – We continually strive for creative and sustainable ways to achieve excellence