- Location: Green Bay, WI
- Position Type: Full Time - Hourly
Job Description Summary
The Administrative Assistant provides administrative and support for the Green Bay, WI manufacturing facility. This position will be responsible for a wide range of administrative duties for the leadership team and will be responsible for accurately maintaining systems and is familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible to cover front desk.
- Answers and direct phone calls.
- Organize the schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filling system.
- Provide support to visitors; determine nature and purpose of visit, follow necessary check-in procedures and safety paperwork, direct or escort as necessary to destinations. Also responsible for maintaining an orderly and presentable lobby area.
- Handle multiple projects.
- Carry out administrative duties such us filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning, etc.
- Collect, sort and distribute incoming mail, manage courier deliveries and bring outgoing mail to local post office.
- Photocopy, lamination, and print out documents on behalf of other colleagues.
- Support in event coordination.
- Provide general office support.
- Order and maintain general office supplies, including supply room and first aid room.
- Follows all Good Manufacturing Practices as stated within the policy.
- Follows all Safety rules & procedures by working safely and ensuring safety of others.
- Follows all food safety procedures.
- Follows all environmental protocols as applicable.
- Follows all sanitation procedures and work instructions.
- Performs other miscellaneous duties as assigned, including but not limited to participation on project teams.
- Associate’s Degree with previous experience in office coordination is preferred.
- High school diploma of GED certificate.
- Strong customer service, writing and communication skills.
- Proficient in computer skills, including MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint required.
- Must be able to operate basic office equipment, such as scanners, copiers, printers, fax machines, etc.
- Experience in a production manufacturing environment is preferred.
Competencies and Abilities:
- Must possess excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates a high level of professionalism while promoting a friendly work environment.
- Must be dependable, trustworthy, able to bring energy to the performance of a task and able to show consideration for and maintain good relations with others.
- Ability to exhibit a professional and collaborative demeanor toward others; able to work productively with a variety of personalities and individuals.