3rd Shift QA Technician
- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full Time
- Perform analytical testing including but not limited to pH, sodium, color, drain weight, water activity, brix & moisture.Performs verification of food safety and quality checks established in the KC-Everett
- Plant’s HACCP/FSMA and Preventive Control Programs.
- Ensure Food Safety and Regulatory compliance of sanitation practices.
- Provide on the floor QA support to help with the investigation and trouble-shooting of any food safety, quality, or process control related issues.
- Assists QA management in the collection of data for the purpose of improving products and systems as necessary as it relates to food safety and quality (Statistical Process Controls.)Ensure work areas on the floor follow plant GMP requirements and also meet all local, state and federal regulations.
- Perform verification system checks to ensure sanitation systems are on track including daily pre-operational sanitation checks (inspections, APC, ATP, and Environmental monitoring.)
- Assist QA and R&D as needed during special batch runs.
- Assist QA and Operations in conformance checks of ingredients, packaging, and finished product to ensure they meet established specifications.
- Work in a safe manner and follow all Kettle Cuisine standards, along with Federal, State, and Local regulations for occupational safety.
- Assist QA and site in accomplishing the KC-Everett Plant and QA departmental goals and objectives.
- Two years of related experience with respect to Quality AssuranceGood communication skills including computer, writing, and verbal.
- Must be proficient with Word, Excel, OutlookTraining in SPC preferredGood mathematical skills required HACCP Certified preferred
- Ability to understand and verbally express ideas and instructions effectivelyAbility to work effectively and efficiently with othersAbility to prioritize, follow instructions and follow-through to achieve results