1st Shift QA Tech
- Location: Lynn, MA
- Position Type: Full-time
- To collect, process and identify samples as required.
- Analyze food samples (raw & finished products).
- Environmental monitoring to support verification and validation of cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Auditing of facility, employee practices and procedures as assigned.
- Raise all non-conformances against established standards with follow ups when actions are completed.
- Trend data to track effectiveness ensuring KPI measures can demonstrate improvements.
- Special projects to support continuous improvement activities as assigned.
- Complete scientific reports as assigned.
- Basic Understanding of GLP’s, minimum 2 years of laboratory experience preferred
- Associates degree preferred in lab science based discipline
- Strong written and communication skills at all levels
- Excellent attention to detail
- High level of computer literacy Excel, Word, Internet
- Statistical analysis and numeracy skills
- Basic laboratory skills
KETTLE CUISINE TAKES THE UTMOST PRIDE IN ITS PEOPLE, PRODUCTS AND REPUTATION. EACH EMPLOYEE IS EXPECTED TO UNDERSTAND AND LIVE OUR CORE VALUES EVERY DAY.
- Honor Food We create and produce the best tasting, safest, all natural recipes that strive for perfection in every batch, from bench to kettle
- Honor Each Other We seek to develop trusting, respectful and mutually rewarding relationships with all our team members and business partners
- Honor Development We recognize and nurture each other’s talents, strengths and interests in order to further strengthen and grow our team
- Honor Innovation We continually strive for creative and sustainable ways to achieve excellence.