1st shift Packaging Team Lead
- Location: Everett, WA
- Position Type: Full Time
Role and Responsibilities
- Ensures that all employees work safely and the team maintains the highest safety performance possible.
- Supports efficient manufacturing and continuous improvement of all plant products and processes, ensuring that all safety, quality, food safety, and environmental standards and requirements are met.
- Assigns work to employees in compliance with the department labor plan to meet the labor budget.
- Assists in the achievement of variable cost goals, including direct labor, overtime, product losses, and materials losses.
- Supports production schedule compliance and attainment; identifies issues and opportunities for improvement; reports issues to Business Unit Leader.
- Ensures team members follow all required procedures.
- Coordinate with the Business Unit Leader to provide feedback and coaching to team members as appropriate. Partners with the Business Unit Leader to compose and discuss performance reviews with employees.
- Monitors, observes, and recommends changes to department work procedures as needed to ensure department objectives are met.
- Implements and conducts training when operating procedures change and on an annual basis, as required by the training plan.
- With QA, Safety, and others as appropriate, assist in execution of action plans related to health and safety and assures the highest levels of compliance.
- Serves on cross-functional teams to provide input and take action on special projects, as assigned.
- Conducts inspections and audits as required in the assigned areas.
Compensation: $23.00-$26.00/ hour (DOE)
Kettle Cuisine offers the following benefits at low cost or no cost:
- Medical, Vision and Dental Insurance
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Maternity and Paternity Leave
- Life Insurance and Disability Insurance
- Tuition Assistance