Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Lift Truck Operator
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Filling Machine Operator
Green Bay, WI
Human Resources Manager
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic
Inventory Control Specialist
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift QA Technicians
Electrical Controls Technician
Receiving Team Lead
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
1st Shift Packing Lead
1st Shift Packing Supervisor
2nd Shift Kitting Team Lead
3rd Shift Filling Supervisor
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryTo be an effective Maintenance Supervisor within the Kettle Cuisine facility supporting Operations. Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in their products and expects each employee to do the same with their work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Safety: Understand and comply with safe work practices and procedures so as to create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Follow the company GMPs.
- Ensure all tools at your disposal are used to deliver effective timely repairs
- Diagnose, Repair and replace/install parts as and when required
- Aid the effective operation of the Engineering Dept and quality standards and service.
- Aid the Planning organize and implement preventative maintenance to achieve target plant availability
- Help Set standards, organize procedures and measure performance to ensure continuous improvement
- Organize and monitor compliance with statutory and Kettle Cuisine health and safety requirements
- Aid the Planning and control maintenance of utilities to ensure agreed availability and efficiency improvements within budgeted costs.
- Work with local authorities to ensure we are in compliance of all regulatory matters
- Plan ahead all activities to reduce downtime.
- Comply with Company Policies and Procedures.
- Communicates conditions of equipment by: completing appropriate maintenance records, transferring knowledge of conditions to incoming mechanics at shift change, and informing his supervisor of significant problems.
- Installs and facilitates new equipment.
- Develops, coordinates and administers a daily and weekly Maintenance Plan of Preventative services and corrective work orders requested by Maintenance technicians, Operations and QA Staff.
- Performs routine preventive maintenance procedures as per schedule.
- Quality: Understands and complies with all Kettle Cuisine and USDA quality procedures and regulations to ensure we provide safe and top quality product to consumers.
- Accurate and timely completion of required documentation to enable clear traceability.
- Communicate and update all relevant parties of any issues or changes.
- Communicate an end of shift breakdown / Hand off to the next shift.
- Any other tasks deemed reasonable and reasonably requested by management.
Qualifications and Experience
- Detailed knowledge of process systems and controls within food manufacturing Arena
- Effective Communication skills, interpersonal skills needed for working in a team environment
- Be able to work in hot and cold conditions
- Ability to work overtime and weekends as necessary
- Minimum of five years of related work experience in food manufacturing
- Must possess knowledge of basic electrical
- As a Leader within the Kettle Cuisine Team you are expected to:
- Model and support Kettles Core Values and safety culture
- Manage performance of all team members
- Build a strong, committed, and collaborative team
- Develop individual team members & their careers
- Conduct annual reviews and PDPs for all direct team members
- Create a culture of accountability & performance
- Drive a focus on quality and continuous improvement
- Plan work, track results and resolve variances
- Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in its people, products and reputation. Each employee is expected to understand and live our Core Values every day.
- Honor Food, We create and produce the best tasting, safest, all natural recipes that strive for perfection in every batch, from bench to kettle
- Honor Each Other, We seek to develop trusting, respectful and mutually rewarding relationships with all our team members and business partners
- Honor Development, We recognize and nurture each others talents, strengths and interests in order to further strengthen and grow our team
- Honor Innovation, We continually strive for creative and sustainable ways to achieve excellence