Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Lift Truck Operator
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Filling Machine Operator
Green Bay, WI
Human Resources Manager
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
3rd shift Maintenance Mechanic
Inventory Control Specialist
1st, 2nd, & 3rd Shift QA Technicians
Electrical Controls Technician
Receiving Team Lead
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
1st Shift Packing Lead
1st Shift Packing Supervisor
2nd Shift Kitting Team Lead
3rd Shift Filling Supervisor
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryResponsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all KC Everett equipment ensuring product quality, employee safety, and food safety standards, as well as regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
Areas of responsibilities include, but not limited to: Production lines, Prep Areas, Dry and Finish Goods Storage, Chillers, Kitchen Ventilation, Fire and Safety Systems, Buildings and Grounds, CIP, and Bulk Chemicals.
Supports adherence to the production schedule developed by the Master Scheduler ensuring the highest levels of customer service and production efficiency by ensuring effective and efficient equipment operation and limited downtime.
Extensive walking and standing
Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
Climb and balance
Lifting up to 50 lbs.
Manufacturing environment - Conditions can be wet and cold
Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays
Roles and Responsibilities
- Efficiently operate equipment in a safe manner in accordance with OEM guidelines.
- Completes schedule Preventative Maintenance Task as assigned.
- Maintains equipment records and inspections.
- Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning and non-functioning equipment.
- Maintains Maintenance Shop, Electrical Room, Parts Room, and Production Floor as it relates to maintenance in a clean and organized manner.
- Initiates Process Improvement Plans.
- Installs new equipment and moves existing equipment.
- Plans own work by organizing job site, specifying OEM parts, communicating plan to effected personnel, and staging appropriate tools.
- Maintain effective line of communication between maintenance and operations. Provide current and correct information to the operation's team on maintenance issues that relate to floor production.
- Assures that Employee Job Safety Accountability are completed. Identifies compliance issues promptly and reports to appropriate individual.
- With QA and Safety, and others as appropriate, assists in execution of action plans related to health and safety and assures the highest levels of compliance.
- Performs lubrication rounds in accordance with OEM guidelines.
- Performs other maintenance tasks as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full face respirator certified (KC Everett will provide certification program)
- Computer skills - Microsoft Word and Excel, CMMS, Control System
- Able to read electrical and mechanical plans
- Forklift/ scissor lift/ and boom lift certified
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience, preferably in the food industry or Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Specialized advance skills:
- Sanitatary welding (Tig)
- Vibrational Analysis
- PLC, Control Knowledge
- Fabrication experience
- Equipment Center lining
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
- Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels