As the leaves bid adieu in a blaze of gold, rust, and crimson, and the skies dive into a deeper blue, we open our senses to autumn – and begin the gathering. We draw close to us the things that matter – friends, family, the fruits of the harvest, warmth.
We simply couldn’t love autumn more. Whether you’re gazing at the impossibly massive harvest moon, or picking pumpkins, we invite you to savor every last moment. Come to think of it, we’ll help you do it – with a little Oatmeal Apple Crumble. Enjoy.
Oatmeal Apple Crumble
Apple Pie Filling
1 ½ Cup Oatmeal
3 Cups Quick Oats
1/3 Cup Brown Sugar
1/3 Cup Whole Wheat Flour
1 Tablespoon Cinnamon
How To Prepare:
- Fill bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish with apple pie filling.
- In a bowl, combine Kettle Cuisine Oatmeal and oats.
- To the oat mixture, add sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- Crumble oat streusel over apples.
- Bake until golden brown and filling is hot.