As global cuisine continues to reign supreme with hungry consumers, we thought we’d share our Thai-inspired recipe for a halftime or happy hour favorite, Sriracha-Spiked Chicken Wings! Enjoy a little heat over the holidays.
1 Tablespoon Canola oil
2 Tablespoon Sriracha sauce
1 Tablespoon Garlic chili sauce
2 Tablespoons Rice wine vinegar
2 Tablespoons Lime juice
1/2 teaspoon Fish sauce
1 Tablespoon Tamari or soy sauce
1/2 teaspoon Minced garlic
1/2 teaspoon Crushed red pepper flakes
1 Tablespoon Brown sugar
1 Tablespoon Freshly chopped cilantro
How To Prepare:
- Heat oil (peanut or vegetable) in a self-contained fryer or deep saucepan to 350 degrees.
- Cut two pounds of chicken wings (2 sections) and dry thoroughly with paper towels. Set aside
- Mix all of the sauce ingredients and set aside in a bowl large enough to toss the wings in.
- Fry wings until fully cooked (times may vary depending on wing size / fryer capacity).
- Remove wings from fryer and toss immediately with sauce to coat completely.
- Place on serving tray and enjoy immediately!