Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Environmental Health and Safety Manager
Lift Truck Operator
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: FullTime
Job SummaryImagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food! Kettle Cuisine handcrafts small batch, all natural soups, sauces, sous vide meats, glace, demi-glace and entrees from scratch for restaurants, foodservice operators and grocery retailers who take pride in the food they share with guests
Partner with the commercial team to drive profitable growth. Work collaboratively with the team to build and deliver financial plans. Provide insight, analysis and robust costing to support decision making. Deliver fast, accurate and action-oriented reporting to both commercial and operations teams. Help the CFO and leadership team to steer the business.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Kettle’s annual planning process
- Strengthen Kettle’s forecasting capability
- Working with the commercial teams, build robust plans that deliver continued growth and improving margin to deliver overall goals.
- Help the operations team drive productivity and manage costs. Use different tools and techniques to identify waste and challenge spend
- Provide robust costing and user-friendly models to support the Kettle’s new product development and commercialization processes and ensure profitable growth
- Attend and influence key meetings including feasibility and commercialization
- Understand the profitability of different channels, customers and products
- Build a more robust and sustainable business information tool
- Deliver insight through analysis. Identify issues and opportunities to do better
- Support ad hoc decision making, focusing on what matters
- Build financial acumen across the teams by training and developing all levels
- Manage, coach and develop the team of Financial Analysts
- Contribute to the business beyond the Finance agenda. Lead cross-functional projects and take on additional responsibilities as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in Finance, preferably with a medium to large enterprise
- Prior experience in FP&A and with business partnering
- Experience in Food or CPG preferred
- Bachelors or graduate degree in Business or related discipline
- Proven ability to build financial plans and deliver insight through analysis
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Drive to make a difference
- Proven ability to collaborate and work across sites
- Superior Excel skills and the ability to learn new systems. Some experience with SQL a plus.
- Ability to multi-task, make quick decisions and work under short timelines
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Courage and curiosity