Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Human Resources Generalist
Casepack Machine Operator
QA Receiving Technician
Quality Assurance Technician Lead
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Green Bay, WI
Bone Room Lead
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
1st 2nd, and 3rd Shift QA Technician
Mid-Shift QA Lead
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Food Prep Associate
Customer Service Representative
Mid-Shift QA Lead
Location: Lynn, MA
Department: Quality Assurance
Job SummaryCompletes all QA technicians responsibilities. Performs all QA trainings. Directs QA technicians in corrective actions and processes. Is the lead communicator between QA and all other departments. Heads the safety programs QA is involved in during evening shifts.
Kettle Cuisine takes the utmost pride in their products and expects each employee to do the same with their work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- o Monitor production personnel to ensure that a consistent quality product is being manufactured.
- o Support SQF program.
- o Participate in GMP audits for KPI metrics.
- o Helps maintain the retain set aside program.
- o Ensure the continuous production of products consistent with established standards.
- o Assist with document failures and ensure that mechanical personnel are notified of any equipment failures.
- o Perform process check throughout the production, filling, package integrity and labels checks, net weight checks, organoleptic checks.
- o Monitor HACCP critical control points.
- o Calibrate test equipment.
- o Drive factory GMP Standards
- o Assist with the Food Safety Training Program.
- -Lead QA technicians on first and second shift
- - Train both QA and production employees on all QA related trainings, including job specific trainings for proper equipment usage and calibration
- - Responsible for QA and food safety related decision making on these shifts
- -Responsible for writing and communicating Corrective actions
- - Conducting daily meetings between production filling and packaging to discuss any priorities or issues that should be communicated between departments
- -Assist in completing consumer complaints
- -Assist and accompany USDA inspectors on walkthrough
Qualifications and Experience
- o Good communication skills-written and oral.
- o Ideal candidate will possess 5+ years food manufacturing experience
- o Excellent follow-through including ability to reason through critical issues.
- o Ability to communicate with employees at all levels of the organization.
- o Good knowledge of the Food Manufacturing Industry and of Quality Assurance methodologies.
- o Should have experience with USDA & FDA requirements
- o Computer skills (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- -Leadership skills
- -In-depth understanding of policies and procedures
- - Ability to train technicians and production personnel on SQF, HACCP, regulatory requirements, and specific job skills