Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Human Resources Generalist
Casepack Machine Operator
QA Receiving Technician
Quality Assurance Technician Lead
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Green Bay, WI
Bone Room Lead
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
1st 2nd, and 3rd Shift QA Technician
Mid-Shift QA Lead
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Food Prep Associate
Customer Service Representative
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryResponsible for performing all scheduled and unscheduled cycle counts on raw goods and finished inventory.
Responsible for ensuring an accurate on-hand inventory by performing tasks on a timely basis.
Performs data entry to assist with inventory accuracy.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs scheduled cycle counts on daily basis using A, B, C cycle count sheets.
- Performs unscheduled cycle counts as requested.
- Researches inventory discrepancies and effectively reports information to leads and managers, as appropriate.
- Provides accurate information to Data Entry personnel.
- Monitors incoming ingredients by verifying net weights.
- Monitors accuracy of inventory locations and tags, as affected by receiving and prep departments.
- Monitors for safe load capacity on storage racks. Monitors safe storage practices to eliminate workplace hazards.
- Participates in all physical inventories.
- Provides back-up support to Shipping and Receiving personnel.
- Maintains forklift battery station and equipment.
- Communicates daily with Shipping and Receiving Supervisor, Buyer, Purchasing Manager and Production.
- Other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1+ years of manufacturing experience and inventory experience
- Food manufacturing experience preferred or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills, basic knowledge of computer programs and ability to learn inventory control program
- Forklift Certified or ability to obtain forklift certification
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
- Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Ability to read and write English
- Ability to perform basic math functions
- Extensive walking and standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Manufacturing environment, Conditions can be wet and cold
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays
- Metrics / Individual Performance Objectives
- Pounds per Labor hour
- COPS Rate, Labor, Supplies, Ingredients and Packaging
- Case Fill
- Order Fill
- Schedule Adherence
- Employee Turnover
- Safety Metrics
- Lost Time Accidents
- OSHA Recordables