Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Human Resources Generalist
Casepack Machine Operator
QA Receiving Technician
Quality Assurance Technician Lead
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Green Bay, WI
Bone Room Lead
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
1st 2nd, and 3rd Shift QA Technician
Mid-Shift QA Lead
Shipping and Receiving Clerk
Food Prep Associate
Customer Service Representative
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryThe Maintenance Manager is responsible for supervising, directing, and coordinating the work of the Maintenance team. This position is responsible for providing leadership and direction to ensure the safety of the work group, setting and attainment of departmental goals, and optimization of team and individual team member performance. Additionally, the Maintenance Manager is accountable for providing technical leadership and insight to facilitate the identification and resolution of root causes related to equipment failures and proactively identifying and addressing equipment reliability performance gaps.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Provide strong safety leadership and ensure that employee safety is the primary objective of the work team.
- Model safe behaviors and personal work practices.
- Participate on the plant safety committee.
- Ensure a high level of accountability for adherence to safety guidelines and safe personal work practices.
- Facilitate good communication between the Maintenance team and other groups within the organization.
- Provide support and direction to develop and continuously improve work order planning and scheduling processes.
- Provide direction in the prioritization of planned work.
- Ensure a high level of accountability for adherence to work order processes.
- Collaborate with Operations leaders to ensure that maintenance plans and operations objectives are aligned.
- Develop and maintain strategic Maintenance improvement plans for manufacturing and infrastructure systems
- Develop and foster collaboration between Maintenance and Operations teams in the pursuit of increasing equipment efficiencies and minimizing downtime.
- All other duties assigned.
- Administration of company and plant policies as they relate to team members.
- Participation in Daily Direction Setting activities.
- Active participation in operations performance gap analysis activities.
- Management of repair-oriented capital projects.
- Management of ongoing leadership capability development plans for leaders in the Maintenance department.
- Development and management of individual and departmental objectives.
Qualifications and Experience
- Education desired: Bachelors Degree in an Engineering Discipline or equivalent experience
- Deep understanding of electrical and mechanical components used in an industrial environment
- Years of relevant experience: 5-7
- Strong leadership and leadership development skills
- Project management skills
- Maintenance leadership experience in a food manufacturing environment is preferred
- Computer activities daily
- Extensive walking and standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Lifting to 50 lbs.
- Manufacturing environment, Conditions can be wet and cold
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays