Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Casepack Machine Operator
QA Receiving Technician
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Green Bay, WI
Bone Room Lead
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
3rd shift Packing Machine Operator- Level 1
3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
1st Shift QA Technician
3rd Shift Packing Team Lead
Food Prep Associate
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Customer Service Representative
3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible to Perform troubleshooting, repair work and preventative maintenance on all production machinery, equipment and instrumentation to sustain plant operations at highly efficient levels. Equipment includes mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and fluid handling systems.
- Ability to read and understand blueprints, electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic prints and diagrams and ladder logic programs.
- Proficient in using hand, power, shop and diagnostic tools.
- Ability to coordinate multiple job effectively, and to handle detailed and broad range projects.
- Ability to meet deadlines and be detail oriented.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and to work flexible hours.
- Ability to communicate effectively (read, write, comprehension) and follow complicated verbal and/or written instructions.
- Ability to stoop, bend and stand on a frequent basis. Ability to lift and move items weighing up to 75 pounds.
- Physical ability to climb ladders, stairs, crawl through manholes, work on roofs, in tanks.
- Install and modify production equipment and machinery.
- Document project activities and prepare appropriate operating standards and/or maintenance procedures for all equipment and processes.
- Complete documentation process for machinery usage, equipment maintenance and purchases.
- Maintain cleanliness of maintenance equipment shop.
- Maintain appropriate inventory of maintenance supplies.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in packaging and process equipment line maintenance of machinery in food or beverage manufacturing facility.
- PC literate, email and calendar outlook use.
- Skilled in electrical power/controls, mechanical and fluid handling systems.
- Knowledge of production line packaging and filling equipment.
- REQUIRED ATTRIBUTES
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team
- Able to develop strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Creative problem solving skills
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect