Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Maintenance Team Lead Night Shift
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Casepack Machine Operator
QA Receiving Technician
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Green Bay, WI
Bone Room Lead
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
3rd shift Packing Machine Operator- Level 1
3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
1st Shift QA Technician
3rd Shift Packing Team Lead
Food Prep Associate
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Customer Service Representative
Bone Room Lead
Location: Green Bay, WI
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryImagine a company full of people who are so passionate about making and delivering delicious food, that it has become their career. That's us; and it could be you! Join us to find your career in food!
Kettle Cuisine - Bonewerks was founded in 1998 in Green Bay, Wisconsin. Today, we are known as the industry leader in kettle cooked sauce and exceptional sous vide meat products. Our Kettle Operators produce our sauces in open kettles and these chefs carefully monitor every batch to deliver our very best quality every time.
Fine dining establishments, cruise lines and foodservice operations appreciate the quality and consistency of our products. The healthcare and spa industries embrace our products for being allergen-free, fat-free, trans fat-free, sodium-free, preservative-free and additive-free.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead Bone Room team members on your shift to produce to the scheduled production plan
- Direct employees on jobs/ tasks in accordance to production needs
- Train new employees
- Complete daily paperwork
- Follow all GMP, HACCP and SSOPs
- Monitor employee breaks
- Assist Supervisor as required
- Operate various machines
- Run pan wash machine
- Palletize finished product
- Verify correct ingredients in measurements and weight to assemble formulas
- Place products on trays and have it ready for cooking
- Load bins/carts with cooked product and bring to designated area
- Clean and sanitize equipment after each use
- Responsible for communicating pertinent information to Supervisor and Kettle Room Lead
- Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- 1+ years experience as a team leader or supervisor is preferred
- Must have high attention to detail
- Ability to follow Supervisor instructions
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 50-75 lbs.
- Ability to stand for 8 hours/day
- Ability to understand and follow safety procedures.
- Must be able to work in the heat and cold environment and do manual labor.
- Work environment involves some exposure to hazards or physical risks, which require following basic safety precautions.