Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Quality Assurance Technician (3rd Shift)
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Maintenance Inventory Specialist
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Sr. Development Chef
3rd shift Packing Machine Operator- Level 1
Food Prep Associate
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
Bilingual HR Generalist
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Customer Service Representative
3rd Shift Packing Team Leader
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
3rd shift QA Technician
QA Systems Technician
Maintenance Inventory Specialist
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryMaintain and improve overall inventory control of spare and replacement parts for use by maintenance and production departments.
Manage processes for parts ordering, tracking, storage and retrieval to improve maintenance efficiency, accountability and accuracy.
Develop, track and drive improvement in key storeroom metrics.
Ensure high vendor delivery performance and negotiate fair pricing for goods and services
Roles and Responsibilities
- Performs inventory transactions using the CMMS system to support parts receipts, issues and adjustments.
- Ensures parts delivery dates are met and expedites orders as required.
- Ensures all rebuildable spares are tracked and sent off for rebuilds.
- Performs cycle counts on a regular basis to ensure accuracy of stated on hand inventory values.
- Analyze and manage inventory stocking levels and ordering rules to minimize material costs while maintaining sufficient stock to minimize equipment down time.
- Monitors record integrity to ensure accurate vendor, specification and cost information is maintained.
- Kits together parts for technicians as part of the preparation process for planned work.
- Generates inventory related reports as required.
- Manages the Equipment Disposal Order (EDO) process and coordinate elimination of obsolete parts.
- Receives, stocks, and stores parts received in the storeroom and other storage areas as appropriate.
- Maintains a safe stock room area with reasonable access to all parts.
- Develops and implements parts delivery metrics and enforces standards to ensure high vendor delivery performance.
- Negotiates with suppliers and service providers to obtain competitively priced quotes for needed parts and maintenance services as necessary.
- Ensures maintenance department metrics and goals are achieved.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of maintenance/facilities inventory control management
- Food manufacturing experience preferred Or
- Equivalent combination of education and experience
- Computer skills, basic knowledge of computer programs and ability to learn maintenance management systems required
- 2+ years of CMMS experience strongly preferred
- Forklift Certified or ability to obtain forklift certification
- Primary function is accomplished in office / stock room environment
- Manufacturing environment, Conditions can be wet and cold
- Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays
- Metrics / Individual Performance Objectives
- Inventory Accuracy
- Service Level
- Cost of Stockouts
- Vendor Delivery Performance
- Ability to train employees
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
- Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong organization skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels
- Ability to negotiate and coordinate quality services from suppliers and contractors
- Computer activities on a daily basis
- Extensive walking and standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.