Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Quality Assurance Technician (2nd and 3rd Shifts)
Process Development Technologist
Assistant QA Manager
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Sr. Development Chef
Freezer Order Picker/Production Floater
Food Prep Associate
Supplier FSQA Auditor
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
1st Shift Prep Team Leader
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
QA Systems Technician
3rd Shift Packing Team Leader
1st Shift Packing Team Leader
Bilingual HR Generalist
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Customer Development Manager
Assistant QA Manager
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryManage the quality assurance team to verify that the Quality Management System is successfully executed every shift, every day. The role ensures that all materials and finished products are safe and conform to all relevant specifications, regulatory and customer requirements. Customers, Regulators and our QA Leadership ensure we 'do the right things' to produce safe, quality food. This role ensures we execute the system and 'do things right' every shift, every day.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Management, supervision and training of the QA team to ensure cover across all shifts as required
- Develop QA team and individual capability
- Supervises the daily execution of the Quality Management System
- Ensures operational verifications are conducted as per HARPC and HACCP plan and that they are fully documented
- Ensures Good Manufacturing Practices are upheld and maintained
- Complete internal audits and monitors the consistency of outputs across the team for compliance purposes
- Ensures procedural or process deviations are captured and that appropriate interventions are made to keep product safe and maintain compliance with specification
- Investigates deviations and uses Root Cause Analysis techniques to complete CAPA (Corrective Action Preventive Action) to mistake-proof and prevent re-occurrence.
- Utilizes continuous improvement techniques to improve standards
- Uses KPI information and trends to improve our systems and compliance
- Liaises with USDA and FDA inspectors when necessary
- Trains the operational team to ensure that new process and procedures are adopted
- Investigates customer complaints or any non-conformance raised internal or externally to provide data which informs resolution
- Organizes organoleptic panel to ensure consistent quality
- Runs 3rd party audits, when needed (Customer/Regulatory/GFSI (SQF))
- Provides and encourages a safe working environment for all personnel
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education, training and/or experience.
- Background in chilled food operations preferred, or relevant food manufacturing and a minimum of 3 years' experience in QA Management/Supervision in relevant food manufacturing business.
- Ability to lead, develop, coach, motivate and support individuals on the team
- Knowledge of Quality systems, food safety programs, HACCP, HARPC and GMPs is required (Including GFSI standards such as SQF or BRC)
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal and team-building skills. Ability to impact and influence others to drive change
- Ability to work cross-functionally with teams and individuals to coach and educate and improve the quality and food safety systems
- Experience with regulators (FDA) and, preferably USDA.
- Working knowledge of key US food regulations
- Understanding of important microbiological, physical and chemical hazards to food
- Continuous improvement knowledge preferred (including Root Cause Analysis and CAPA)
- Excellent computer skills in Office, SharePoint, and ERP systems.
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret complex documents.
- Ability to respond effectively to the sensitive inquiries or complaints.
- Ability to apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and get things done!