Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Quality Assurance Technician (2nd and 3rd Shifts)
Process Development Technologist
Assistant QA Manager
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Sr. Development Chef
Freezer Order Picker/Production Floater
Food Prep Associate
Supplier FSQA Auditor
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
1st Shift Prep Team Leader
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
3rd Shift Maintenance Mechanic
QA Systems Technician
3rd Shift Packing Team Leader
1st Shift Packing Team Leader
Bilingual HR Generalist
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Customer Development Manager
Process Development Technologist
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryTo assist the Sr. Process Development Manager in transitioning recipes from Culinary to both shifts of Production, to oversee new product launch process and to provide support in ensuring consistent product quality.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Collaborate with Culinary to develop product standard specifications within ranges of acceptability
- Assist in translation of R&D recipes to scaled up, factory ready batch manufacturing recipes with written step by step preparation and cooking procedures
- Assist in training production teams on both shifts to ensure product and its raw materials are being prepped, cooked and handled consistently and to standard
- Monitor preliminary batches of new recipe launches to ensure adherence to standards and quality
- Monitor all new product launch production to ensure product, packaging and labeling integrity
- Maintenance of product and process information within Ross ERP and DCN kettle systems
- Determination of accurate yield and waste information to ensure accurate costing, production planning and raw material and finished good inventory management.
- Participate in tastings working with Culinary and Quality Assurance in releasing products on hold & release, as well as panel evaluations of product prototypes, ingredients, and competitive products.
- Attend and be an active participant in weekly New Product Development meetings
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to lead weekly pre and post launch meetings.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years of manufacturing experience in the food industry
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent in Food Science or related work experience
- Must be familiar with a variety of food technologies, practices and procedures
- Experience working in variable temperature environments
- Flexibility with schedule to allow for oversight of second shift production when required.
- Good understanding of food manufacturing principles, GMPs, HAACP, and government regulations.
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (particularly Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP systems (preferably Ross)
- Strong time management, data management, planning and organizational skills
- Ability to lift 40lbs.
- Comprehension, written and oral Spanish language skills a plus.
- Passion for food and high quality
- Customer-Centric thinker
- Obsessive attention to detail
- Creative problem solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills