Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Regulatory Affairs Analyst
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Sr. Development Chef
Food Prep Associate
Supplier FSQA Auditor
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Customer Service Representative
2nd Shift Prep Team Leader (2)
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic (2)
QA Systems Technician
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryThe Quality Analyst is responsible for collecting, compiling, analyzing and publishing Key Performance Indicators for the business and both continually improving the format and providing performance and management insight through analysis of trends and data.
Kettle Cuisine takes the upmost pride in their products and expects each employee to do the same with their work.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensures daily Quality verification (including Critical Control Points) are correctly captured, reviewed and signed-off.
- Collection, compilation, analysis and publishing data for customer complaints and key performance indicators of quality systems in the plant (KPI's)
- Daily trending of quality and food safety related data to track effectiveness of programs and improve effectiveness.
- Provide performance insight through trending and management of data for the business.
- Assist the department in root cause investigations of customer complaints and controllable incidents.
- Ensure all structured technical quality and food safety related tasks (calibrations, operational audits) are being maintained and results are reviewed and filed.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets with proficiency in pivot tables and analytical spreadsheet creation.
- Ability to spot trends and extrapolate data to provide key insight that helps the QA and Ops team drive performance improvement.
- Attention to detail - ability to review verification records and spot errors and inaccuracies
- Working knowledge of HACCP, Quality Management Systems (eg SQF), SPC and RCA is preferred
- A desire to continuously improve our reporting and systems.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Computer skills
- Numeracy skills