Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Regulatory Affairs Analyst
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Sr. Development Chef
Food Prep Associate
Supplier FSQA Auditor
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Customer Service Representative
2nd Shift Prep Team Leader (2)
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
2nd Shift Maintenance Mechanic (2)
QA Systems Technician
QA Systems Technician
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryThe QA Systems Technician is responsible for maintaining, organizing, updating the food quality and food safety systems policies and procedures as well as change control documentation and master document control throughout the entire facility for all Production Operations and Technical Departments.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsible for maintaining, organizing and ensuring the updates of the food quality and food safety systems policies and procedures.
- Review for accuracy/completeness and file all food safety and quality records daily.
- Maintain and organize change control documentation and master document control throughout the entire facility for all Production Operations and Technical Departments.
- Assist the department in assuring internal audits (GMP,SQF) are structured, executed and maintained.
- Assist the department in root cause investigations of customer complaints and controllable incidents.
Qualifications and Experience
- Ability to create and manipulate Excel spreadsheets with proficiency in pivot tables and analytical spreadsheet creation.
- Organizational skills, Project management (timeline) experience such as MS Project
- Attention to detail-ability to review verification records and spot errors and inaccuracies
- Working knowledge of HACCP, Quality Management Systems such as SQF, BRC or ISO
- A desire to continuously improve our internal SQF system compliance to be audit ready daily.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish)
- Computer skills