Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Food Prep Associate
Supplier FSQA Auditor
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
3rd shift QA Technician
Customer Service Representative
1st Shift QA Technician
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryFollows all safety procedures and wears all required PPE.
Starts and prepares the kettles. Observes operation to detect malfunctions of machine.
Executes cooking procedures as outlines in recipes while adhering to the production schedule.
Performs operations of machines, including troubleshooting, cleanup, setup, quality control, and waste control.
Performs all quality and food safety checks, for example; cooking temperatures, viscosity, taste checks, etc.
Inspects product to ensure product is cooked to specifications to ensure food safety and other quality aspects as well as making sure that all aspects of the allergen program is maintained to prevent cross contamination.
Follows department escalation to ensure all major incidents are dealt with promptly.
Ensures that all data collection is captured accurately, for example, cook times, quality test results, and temperatures.
Can be called upon to run the support equipment, for example, Lycos, Dishwasher, CIP skid, etc.
Organizes and maintains all equipment in a clean, sanitary, and organized manner.
Works with team towards meeting cooking metrics to drive goals and sustainability of the teams, this to be done through resource alignment, planning ahead for kettle transfers, changeovers, looking ahead to optimize the schedule, empowering the teams to drive communication and tight tracking of loss through each process order.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry.
- Ability to learn system logic and operate HMI/control panels to teach products and fine tune equipment for minor/major adjustments.
- Self-directed, able to keep oneself busy and flow to the work.
- Ability to communicate effectively with team members and internal/external customers.
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends.
- Physical Demands:
- Extensive standing.
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists).
- Climb and balance.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Manufacturing environment:
- Conditions are wet and cold, exposure to chemicals when performing sanitation/clean up duties,
- noise level in the work environment is usually loud.