Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Shipping & Receiving Clerk
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Food Prep Associate
Supplier FSQA Auditor
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
3rd shift QA Technician
Customer Service Representative
1st Shift QA Technician
Filling Machine Operator
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryOperates machines within assigned area. This includes troubleshooting, cleanup, setup, quality control, and waste control, flows to work.
Performs chemical cleaning within assigned area, both on daily turnaround and unplanned intervals.
Escalates acute and chronic machine and organizational issues to Line Specialist and/or Lead as required.
Trains peers and temporary workers on processes and machine operation within the department.
Supports existing line operation documentation, such as Gemba boards, changeover checklists, 5S, centerlines, and CIL tracking, by completing the required tasks and documentation at the required intervals.
Make sure down time is getting entered in to the HMI with clear explanations of what occurred.
Accountable for keeping and maintaining assigned tools.
Supports new initiatives when required by providing feedback, writing and training others on procedures, and adopting new tasks and documentation.
Perform tasks to support other departments when directed.
Actively participates in shift hand off.
Works with team towards meeting Packaging metrics to drive goals and sustainability of the teams, this to be done through resource alignment, planning ahead for changeovers, looking ahead to optimize the schedule, empowering the teams to drive communication and tight tracking of loss through each process order.
Performs all other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry.
- Previous packaging work experience preferred.
- Must be available to work overtime and weekends.
- Self-directed, able to keep oneself busy and the work of temporary associates on the line.
- Ability to learn system logic and operate HMI/control panels to teach products and fine tune equipment for minor and major adjustments.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instruction, short correspondence, and memos.
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external customers.
- Ability to perform intermediate math functions.
- Physical Demands:
- Extensive standing.
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists).
- Climb and balance.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Job Environment is cold/damp.