Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Quality Assurance Technician (3rd Shift)
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Maintenance Inventory Specialist
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Sr. Development Chef
3rd shift Packing Machine Operator- Level 1
Food Prep Associate
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
Bilingual HR Generalist
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Customer Service Representative
3rd Shift Packing Team Leader
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
3rd shift QA Technician
QA Systems Technician
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryResponsible for the efficient operation and maintenance of all KC Everett equipment ensuring product quality, employee safety, and food safety standards, as well as regulatory requirements are met or exceeded.
Areas of responsibilities include, but not limited to: Production lines, Prep Areas, Dry and Finish Goods Storage, Chillers, Kitchen Ventilation, Fire and Safety Systems, Buildings and Grounds, CIP, and Bulk Chemicals.
Supports adherence to the production schedule developed by the Master Scheduler ensuring the highest levels of customer service and production efficiency by ensuring effective and efficient equipment operation and limited downtime.
Efficiently operate equipment in a safe manner in accordance with OEM guidelines.
Completes schedule Preventative Maintenance Task as assigned.
Maintains equipment records and inspections.
Troubleshoots and repairs malfunctioning and non-functioning equipment.
Maintains Maintenance Shop, Electrical Room, Parts Room, and Production Floor as it relates to maintenance in a clean and organized manner.
Initiates Process Improvement Plans.
Installs new equipment and moves existing equipment.
Plans own work by organizing job site, specifying OEM parts, communicating plan to effected personnel, and staging appropriate tools.
Maintain effective line of communication between maintenance and operations. Provide current and correct information to the operation's team on maintenance issues that relate to floor production.
Assures that Employee Job Safety Accountabilities are completed. Identifies compliance issues promptly and reports to appropriate individual.
With QA and Safety, and others as appropriate, assists in execution of action plans related to health and safety and assures the highest levels of compliance.
Performs lubrication rounds in accordance with OEM guidelines.
Performs other maintenance tasks as assigned.
Manufacturing environment - Conditions can be wet and cold.
Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays.
Qualifications and Experience
- Full-face respirator certified (KC Everett will provide certification program).
- Computer skills - Microsoft Word and Excel, CMMS, Control System.
- Able to read electrical and mechanical plans.
- Forklift/ scissor lift/ and boom lift certified.
- 2+ years of manufacturing experience, preferably in the food industry or Equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Sanitatary welding (Tig).
- Vibrational Analysis.
- PLC/Control Knowledge.
- Fabrication experience.
- Equipment Center lining.
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results.
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented.
- Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change.
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels.
- Physical Demands:
- Extensive walking and standing.
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists).
- Climb and balance.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.