Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Operations Team Lead
Lift Truck Operator
Filling Machine Operator
Electrical/Mechanical Controls Technician
Casepack Machine Operator
Human Resources Generalist
Quality Assurance Technician (3rd Shift)
Environmental, Health and Safety Manager
Maintenance Inventory Specialist
Maintenance Planner / Scheduler - EVT
Payroll and Benefits Specialist
Green Bay, WI
2nd Shift Packing Supervisor
Sr. Development Chef
3rd shift Packing Machine Operator- Level 1
Food Prep Associate
3rd shift PMO
3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
Vendor & Ingredient Specialist
Bilingual HR Generalist
3rd Shift Production Supervisor
Customer Service Representative
3rd Shift Packing Team Leader
3rd Shift Packing Supervisor
3rd shift QA Technician
QA Systems Technician
Operations Team Lead
Location: Everett WA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryEnsures that all employees work safely and the team maintains the highest safety performance possible.
Supports efficient manufacturing and continuous improvement of all plant products and processes, ensuring that all safety, quality, food safety, and environmental standards and requirements are met.
Assigns work to employees in compliance with the department labor plan to meet the labor budget.
Assists in the achievement of variable cost goals, including direct labor, overtime, product losses, and materials losses.
Supports production schedule compliance and attainment; identifies issues and opportunities for improvement; reports issues to Business Unit Leader.
Ensures team members follow all required procedures.
Coordinate with the Business Unit Leader to provide feedback and coaching to team members as appropriate. Partners with the Business Unit Leader to compose and discuss performance reviews with employees.
Monitors, observes, and recommends changes to department work procedures as needed to ensure department objectives are met.
Implements and conducts training when operating procedures change and on an annual basis, as required by the training plan.
With QA, Safety, and others as appropriate, assist in execution of action plans related to health and safety and assures the highest levels of compliance.
Serves on cross-functional teams to provide input and take action on special projects, as assigned.
Conducts inspections and audits as required in the assigned areas.
Manufacturing environment: Conditions can be wet and cold.
Must be willing to work all shifts, weekends and some holidays.
Qualifications and Experience
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); 1+ years of manufacturing experience and lead/supervisory experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous work experience in a manufacturing environment, preferably in the food industry
- Computer skills: basic knowledge of computer programs and ability to learn inventory control program
- Forklift Certified or ability to obtain forklift certification
- Extensive walking and standing
- Repetitive motion (hands/wrists)
- Climb and balance
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
- Ability to manage performance of others
- Ability to train employees
- Ability to prioritize and follow-through to achieve results
- High level of personal initiative, self-driven, action and results oriented
- Thrives in a challenging, entrepreneurial atmosphere; open to change and creating change
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written
- Excellent interpersonal skills, team player, generates enthusiasm, builds effective working relationships at all levels