Join Our Team
Our passion for delicious food and our values have created a work environment and a company that's fun, inspiring and full of opportunities. Browse our openings to find the position that's right for you.
Green Bay, WI
Team Lead Production- 1st Shift
Team Lead Production - 2nd Shift
Food Prep Associate
Product Labeling and Technical Information Specialist
Supplier FSQA Auditor
Project Manager - Commercialization
3rd Shift PMO-Level 1
2nd and 3rd Shift Packaging Machine Operator Maintainer
2nd Shift PMO-Level 1
National Sales Director
3rd shift QA Technician
Morgan Hill, CA
1st & 2nd shift Kettle Cooks
Union City, CA
Human Resources Generalist
Customer Service Representative
National Sales Director
Location: Lynn, MA
Position Type: Full Time
Job SummaryResponsible to formulate and implement sales growth strategies for the Western Region of the US for National Accounts. Directors are accountable to meet and exceed the agreed sales and profit objectives. The position will develop short and long-range plans and programs including actively pursuing partnerships with restaurant chains with 25 or more units.
Role and Responsibilities:
Primarily a field- based role managing existing accounts and pursuing new opportunities with Restaurant Chains with 25 or more units. Time on the road is expected to be up to 70% and occasional weekends for shows or conferences. This is an individual contributors role in the Company.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Directly manage and grow customer accounts in the region.
- Establishment of goals, daily management and overall direction for these accounts.
- Achieve sales and profit objectives successfully through individual sales efforts on the directly assigned accounts.
- Deliver strong year over year volume growth.
- Identify and manage the new development process for custom developments for large restaurant chains.
- Maintain a robust and focused pipeline and report on progress monthly.
- Forecast annual sales growth and budget all necessary spending.
- Serve as a trusted soup, sauce and sous vide category specialist for large restaurant chains.
- Maintain effective written and oral communications with customers.
- Negotiate marketing programs with assigned accounts to meet volume objectives within profit objectives.
- Gather customer complaint information, initiate corrective actions and coordinate communication.
- Utilize all company sales systems and data and adhere to all company requirements in regard to necessary reports and information.
- Create a detailed market growth strategy outlining areas of focus and tactics to be used to ensure success.
- Strategically identify and secure business at Regional Chains and Large End Users to Drive business through distribution.
- Maintain a robust yet focused pipeline of target accounts and report on progress monthly.
- Will not directly manage distributors but will assist in the set-up and order support for distributors that serve large restaurant chains.
- Maintain the highest possible level of personal and business credibility in carrying out the overall objectives of the company.
- Propose thoughtful marketing and promotional programs that will drive specific growth objectives
- Actively seek and summarize market insights that will help guide smarter corporate decision making.
- Collaborate with other sales team colleagues and R&D team to ensure successful development of new products, operator services and sales support tools.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of ten years of experience in direct sales, marketing and/or culinary sales to large restaurant chains with 25 units or more as an individual contributor
- Demonstrated excellence in driving consistently strong profitable sales growth
- Experienced working with large retailers as well as smaller specialty retailers
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills and ideally knowledge of CRM systems, EPM data
- Financial and business acumen
- Self-starter able to conceptualize and drive initiatives forward with limited oversight
- Positive attitude and motivated by contributing to the overall success of the team.
- Able to develop strong and deep relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Creative problem solving skills.
- Obsessive attention to detail, well organized and able to juggle many different projects at once.
- Comfortable moving at a fast pace and in ambiguous environments.
- Passionate about food and helping food service operators succeed in their businesses.
- Willing to address difficult situations head on with patience and respect.